Having cancer is hard. But finding help is not.
Multicare’s ONCALLOGY line provides the most comprehensive therapy line for cancer management at a more affordable cost.
We deliver high quality, patient-centered and cost-effective care products, sourced from WHO-GMP regulated and approved manufacturing partners.
Multicare ONCALLOGY believes that greater access to treatment means better chance of winning the fight and LIVE FOR LIFE.
- Carboplatin 10 mg/mL (450 mg/45 mL) Sol for IV (NAPROPLAT 450 mg)
- Carboplatin 10 mg/ml (150 mg/15 mL) Sol for IV (NAPROPLAT 150 mg)
- Calcium Folinate 10 mg/mL (50 mg/5 mL) Sol for Injection (CAFONATE)
- Cisplatin 1 mg/mL (50 mg/50mL) Sol for Inj (CISTEEN 10 mg)
- Cisplatin 1 mg/mL (50 mg/50 mL) Sol for Inj (CISTEEN 50 mg)
- Cytarabine 100 mg/mL Sol for Inj (CANCYT 100 mg)
- Cytarabine 100 mg/mL Sol for Inj (CANCYT 500 mg)
- Cytarabine 100 mg/mL Sol for Inj (CANCYT 1 g)
- Fluorouracil 500 mg/10 mL Sol for Inj (IV) (FLUONCO)
- Doxorubicin (as hydrochloride) 10 mg Lyophilized Powder for Inj (IV) (ADROSAL 10 mg)
- Doxorubicin (as hydrochloride) 50 mg Lyophilized Powder for Inj (IV) (ADROSAL 50 mg)
- Docetaxel (*as trihydrate) 20 mg/0.5 mL concentrated Sol for IV (TACEEDO 20 mg)
- Docetaxel (*as trihydrate) 40 mg/mL (80 mg/2 mL) concentrated Sol for IV (TACEEDO 80 mg)
- Methotrexate 25 mg/mL (50 mg/2 mL) Sol for Inj (ALLTREX)
- Gemcitabine Hydrochloride 1 g Lyophilized Powder for Inj (ABINGEM 1 g)
- Gemcitabine (as hydrochloride) 200 mg Lyophilized Powder for Inj (ABINGEM 200 mg)
- Oxaliplatin 50 mg Lyophilized powder for inj (IV) (ZILDOX 50)
- Paclitaxel 6 mg/mL Sol for IV Infusion (NAPRO-TAX)
- Anastrazole 1 mg Film-Coated Tablet (ANZOL)
- Tamoxifen Citrate 20 mg Tablet (XIFEN)
- Letrozole 2.5 mg Tablet (LETORIPE)
- Temozolomide 100 mg Capsule (EMZOLAM-100)
- Capecitabine 500 mg Film Coated Tablet (NAPROCAP)
- L-Asparaginase 10,000 IU Lyophilized Powder for Inj (IM/IV) (L-ASPASE)
- Dacarbazine 200 mg Lyophilized Powder for Injection (I.V./Infusion) (ARZI-200)